The C-K Engineering Flatness Gage records piston ring side flatness by measuring the side sealing surface in the compressed state.
This gage is capable of measuring the side flatness of keystone and rectangular rings.
Features & Advantages
- Can be utilized to measure the flatness of either rectangular or keystone rings
- Provides rate of change in flatness in specified incremental angles
- Provides total change in flatness in any angular segment
- Size of segment can be specified
- Provides total non-flatness in 360º
- Data output can be strip chart or polar chart